Service Areas and Specialties
Karen Franklin serves more than 200 communities throughout St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, O'Fallon, Jefferson, Franklin Counties and most of east central Missouri.
- Residential and Commercial properties.
- I can help all over the United States through referral. Let me find the best agent for you!
From the home search thru to the financing process, title insurance, and more - all the way to the final closing of your transaction - we can make it happen!
The No 1 agent since 2011 in the Jefferson County office and the top 8 percent of all CBG agents, hard work is something I take pride in doing well. With long days and almost always the last one to leave the office, the love of this career has driven me to be one of the top agents in our area. I love every minute of it!
- RRES Certified (Residential Real Estate Specialist)
- CNRS Certified
- CNMS Certified
- Member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member of the St. Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the #1 Real Estate Company in the St. Louis area - Coldwell Banker Gundaker!
- Member of the most successful residential real estate brokerage company in the nation - NRT.
As a real estate agent, I enjoy working with individuals and families. People are the heart of my business; and by taking the time to listen and learn what is important to you, we can and will find your best deal. With my education and career history, I know hard work and dedication are keys to success.
Professional Education and Designations
- Associate of Applied Science with four degrees and an Accounting Certificate.
- Graduated from Career Education Systems
- Extensive continuing education to help keep me abreast of market trends and license law
- Former Circulation Manager and TransDocs Specialist.
Education: Graduated from Fox C-6, continued to Jefferson College and gradated with an associate degree, 3 minor degrees and account certificate. I have been a Circulation Manager for a few magazines (which I loved), a Lead of a department at United Van Lines (loved the job) and then the best job every a Real Estate Sales Person which I started in 2009! Looking for a place to call home and I found it!
Receive personal satisfaction in working with people to accomplish their goals!!
Our love for our area goes a long way! Grew up in Jefferson County and enjoy the natural landscape from hiking, fishing and most of all the friendliest communities in the area.
A few satisfied customers wrote:
'I have worked many years dealing with people and I must say Karen goes above and beyond to help every time I need help. I just want to say that you are very lucky to have her on your team. She is always very helpful and nice and makes a hard day and easier day. That is what working together is all about. Thank you for your time Bill'
'Karen Franklin did a 100% awesome job. She answered every question and explained what was going on thru each step of the home buying process. She went over & above her responsibilities. Karen stands out to Randy and myself & will recommend her to anyone looking for a house. Great job Karen' -Randy and Debbie
'Throughout the entire process all of our phone calls were answered or returned promptly. I felt like our best interest was taken to heart. My husband and I were treated more like a friend rather than just a client. I appreciate everything!'- Sabrina
'Karen was GREAT! she went above and beyond trying to find the right house for the right price. Karen was always very informative with the properties we looked at. she was very patient with us.'- Bev and Fred
USAA Certified Agent